Getting Back to the Photo Blog

4:06 PM


Okay, I'm committing....committing to getting better at putting photos up on this blog site. I mean, I live in a perpetual state of wanting to take more and better photos and yet, I let this photo blog site slip and focus more on posting to the main Lita's World site much more often.

That ends today....

Today, I commit to posting much more often here. Mostly photos, of course, but also some links to the main blog about what is going on there in case anyone would like to catch up on those posts.

Be prepared to see many more pics here..the good, the bad, and definitely the "NEEDS WORK".

It's how I'll get better, right? and how I'll get feedback - I hope!

To start off, here are some recent Bubba photos - my favorite subject to photograph because he's quite simply always cute, charming, clowning around and well, there.






That's my start...the start to my commitment to post photos, photos and more photos here...maybe we'll even see some progress in my photography skills!

If you haven't yet, be sure to check out my posts on Vegan MoFo 2013 over at the main Lita's World



Please, leave a comment to let me know you've been by...then I know who I have to be accountable too :)

Thanks.
~ Jen (a.k.a. Lita)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive