My First Before & After

1:36 PM


Okay, here goes....continuing with the sharing.

Here's my first before and after post.

Before

After

I saw this funky little can sitting on the ground in Pescadero. I also had a "photo prompt" list with "something old" as one of the items and thought this would be perfect.

I love using photo prompts to help inspire using some of the photos I've snapped that I just simply don't know what to do with.

I've also started getting into putting quotes with my photos - lots more of that to come.

So, what do you think?

Any photo prompts to suggest?

Happy Wednesday,
~ Jen (aka Lita)

P.S. tonight I'm attending a free event over at Adobe on Advanced Photoshop for Photographers. Definitely not because I think I'm advanced or anything, but I'm so excited for the inspiration and learning!!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive